Friday, April 24, 2009

Great Friend


I love the Great Friend Stamp Set from the Mini Occassions Catalog. This card has a base of Whisper White. Then I put Baja Breeze as a layer and stamped the leaf branch twice with Baja Breeze Ink. The Designers Series Paper (DSP) is also in the Mini Occassions Catalog, it is Walk in the Park. I backed the DSP in Basic Grey. I then put two half pearls on the bottom. I also have a strip of Cameo Coral that I put White Tafetta Ribbon on and tied a knot. I then stamped the butterfly (love that butterfly) with Baja Breeze Ink on Whisper White and cut it out with my Paper Snips.

If you do not like cutting stuff out, let me tell you the Paper Snips make it SO much easier to cut out objects.

If you are interested in any of the products, please email or visit my website to place an order.
Thank you for stopping by!

No comments: