Thursday, April 23, 2009

3-4-$5 Cards

This card I totally cased from Jackie Bolhuis, who is my upline. This card uses the Daisy #2 Sizzix Die that Stampin' Up! carries as well as their new Summer Sun Corduroy Buttons. Bashful Blue and Whisper White Cardstock and Bashful Blue 1" Ribbon is also used on this card.
I know that I saw this idea on someone's blog, but I lost my shortcut. So if this was your idea, email me or post a comment and I will give credit where credit is due. This card uses the Great Friend Stamp Set and the Scallp Oval Punch, both can be purchased from the Mini Occassions Catalog. The colors for chalks, ink and cardstock that I used are Pretty in Pink and Old Olive.


I saw a similar card on Sheryl Dreyer's Blog. I used Pretty in Pink, Basic Grey, and Whisper White Cardstock. This is with the new Manhattan Embossing Folder that Stampin' Up! carries. This also uses the new stamp set Oval All from the Mini Occassions Catalog.
If you would like to order any of these supplies, visit my Stampin' Up! Website or email me and I will get the order placed for you!

No comments: