Friday, February 3, 2012

My Digital Studio Express Free Trial Now Available

My Digital Studio Express TrialSharing My Digital Studio Express has never been easier!

Stampin' Up! is offering a 30-day My Digital Studio Express trial version that you can take advantage of.

The best part is, this is an ongoing offer!

With the FREE trial, you'll get:Full access to the software at NO COST.Full design functionality.Exclusive artwork that comes with My Digital Studio ExpressOpportunity to purchase additional downloads from designer templates to stamp brush sets--and everything in between.Access to our professional print services.Go to my store here - http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/yvonne_newborn Click shop now and then enter into the cart item no.129600 and try it FREE for a month!!!! Any questions, please email or call me!


Thank you for your continued support of my business. Yvonne

No comments: