Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Color Challenge


  • I created this for my 4 for $10 class.
  • I used SCS Color Challenge 304 for my choice of colors. I would not have put Poppy Parade, Basic Gray, and Whisper White together on my own.
  • I also used the dryer sheet technique. It is amazing how it looks in real life.
Recipe: Stamps: Just Believe
Paper: Natural White, Poppy Parade, Whisper White, Basic Gray
Ink: Basic Gray ink and marker, Poppy Parade Marker
Accessories: White Grosgrain Ribbon, Silver Smooch Spray, Dazzling Diamonds, Dryer Sheet, Framed Tulips EF
  • Do you want to make this card? You can order all the supplies from me at my website: Shop Now

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Emma Fewkes said...

Hi there ~ I haven't visited your blog for a while and I'm glad I came because this card is AMAZING. I absolutely LOVE it. I have never tried this technique ~ but I will now. Thanks for the inspiration my friend :)