Monday, March 8, 2010

Big Shot Club

Have you ever really wanted to own the Big Shot but it was a little pricey to buy all at once? Have you seen what this baby can do? It's my favorite tool in my office and I take it every where with me. It's easy to transport, no plug necessary, lite weight and it can cut through many, many type of materials.

If you are interested in having this WONDERFUL machine in your Stamping room then you might want to join my Big Shot Club. This club is where I get 5 people to commit to this club for 5 months, each month you will come and make 3 projects with the Big Shot, pay your fee of $33.00 a month and that's it. If you cannot make it to the club, that's no problem either I make the projects for you and all you have to do is make sure I get your payment by the day of the club.

As I have people sign up for the club this is the order in which you receive your Big Shot. I have one person on my list right now so when the club starts up she will be the first to get her Big Shot, then the next person to sign up will get it the following month and so on till all 5 have their Big Shots.

Included in the Price is the Big Shot, cutting plates, a $21.95 Die, (1) $7.95 Embossing Folder and (1) $11.95 Embosslit Die. PLUS you also will get some Hostess Benefits, a Level 1 Stamp Set and $15.00 to spend on anything you like.If this club sounds like something you would like to do, just let me know and I will get your name on the list and then we will start!!!

No comments: