What better time of year is there to express your love and appreciation to your family and friends than Valentine’s Day? In this class you’ll create four love & friendship cards, four 3” x 3” friendship notes and 9 tags that can be used when packaging up Valentine’s treats for your kids, teachers, friends &/or co-workers. The whole collection is packaged in this one-of-a-kind Stationery Purse.
• Stamps: Love You Much, En Français
• Ink: VersaMark ink, Basic Brown, Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa Classic ink, Kiwi Kiss, Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red, So Saffron classic inks/refills
• Paper: Candy Lane DP, Close to Cocoa 12” x 12” CS, Whisper White, Close to Cocoa, Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red 8 ½” x 11” CS
• Adhesive: Sticky Strip, Snail adhesive, Stampin’ Dimensionals, 2-way glue pen• Ribbon & Brads: Riding Hood Red Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Silver Elastic Cord, Silver brads
• Punches: Scallop Circle punch, Scallop Edge punch, 1/8” handheld circle punch, 1/16" handheld punch, tag corner punch, Designer Label punch, Heart to Heart punch.
• Other tools & accessories: Personal paper trimmer with scoring blade, bone folder, paper snips, blender pen, Stampin’ Sponge, self-adhesive Velcro, medium Whisper White envelopes, mini square envelopes, medium cello bags
The class can be purchased to go for $30. These classes are not available for purchase to other Stampin' Up! demonstrators. If you are a demonstrator and are interested in this class, please email me @ firstname.lastname@example.org directly.
Or sign up for the class to be held January 31, 2009 at 10:00 a.m. Email or leave a comment if you are interested in purchasing this class or attending the class!