Give the gift of memories with this “Family Treasures” Mini Scrapbook.
Makes a perfect gift for Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Grandparent’s day, another friend or family member…or just for yourself!
The original design and beautiful layouts are the perfect place to preserve your family’s memories!
In this class you will make:A 5” x 7 ½” mini scrapbook album created with Stampin’ Up!’s Home Again Simply Scrappin’ Kit, the Book Basics chipboard and a variety of Stampin’ Up!’s coordinating accessories and punches.
With 10 page layouts, you'll have plenty of space to highlight your family's memories!
Date: June 20, 2008
Time: 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Cost: $30.00 (add $5 shipping if you would like to order the class to go)
Location: Greyhound Central
Please email me to sign up for this class: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Ink: Chocolate Chip & River Rock Classic ink, Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write marker
• Paper: Whisper White CS, River Rock CS, Home Again SS Kit, Book Basics Small Chipboard
• Accessories: Chocolate Chip Taffeta ribbon, Vintage Brads, Jumbo Antique Brass Eyelets
• Adhesives: Tombow Multi-purpose adhesive, Snail, Sticky Strip• Punches: Tab punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, 1" circle punch, 1/2" circle punch, 1/4" circle punch, 1/16" handheld punch, tag corner punch, 3/16" corner rounder punch
• Other tools & accessories: Crop-a-Dile, embossing buddy, sanding blocks